The Undergraduate Certificate in Ministry is designed for students to develop their ministry skills, knowledge and understanding through engaging with the scriptures, considering their theological framework and discovering how faith connects to life in their given ministry context.
Students who wish to apply for the Undergraduate Certificate in Ministry are required to enrol in four subjects comprised on one biblical subject, once core subject and two ministry electives.
Students must choose one of the following four biblical subjects:
- Introduction to Old Testament – Narrative
- Introduction to Old Testament – Poets & Prophets
- Introduction to New Testament – Gospels & Acts
- Introduction to New Testament – Letters
Students must choose one of the following two core subjects:
- Interpreting the Bible
- Introduction to Theology
Students must also choose two of the following ministry elective subjects which can be drawn from our four ministry streams below:
- One semester full-time or part-time equivalent
- Generally, 6 hours per week per subject is required to do well, which includes lectures, readings and assignments.
To apply please click here.