Students who wish to study at Perth Bible College can apply online here. We can receive applications to study up to the beginning of the relevant semester. The first face-to-face semester begins in February and the second in August. Flexible learning semesters take place in March, May and November.
Before applying, please ensure you have:
- A Unique Student Identifier number (USI). If you don’t have one, you can apply here. To find your number, click here
- A colour PDF of your birth certificate or passport or permanent resident visa (or a certified copy).
- A digital passport style image
- A colour PDF of previous academic transcripts and certificates of completion(or a certified copy)
- A page or two detailing your testimony. Including how you became a Christian, and why you believe that the Lord would have you train for Christian life and service at PBC.
- Contact information for two chosen references
- Contact information for your Pastor/Leader
When you have all the required supporting information for your application, please apply online here.
If you would prefer a digital copy of the application to print, please email [email protected] and either scan, upload and email the completed application form with the relevant documents to [email protected] or mail it to:
Dean of Students
Perth Bible College
1 College Court, Karrinyup, WA, 6018
For any information relating to the application process, entry requirements or course information please contact the Dean of Students, Mrs Tia Burton at [email protected] or on (08) 9243 2000.