How to Apply
To apply for study within an accredited course at PBC either download the:
- Undergraduate Studies: Australian Student – Application Form (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree, Graduate Diploma) and Prospectus
- Undergraduate Studies: International Student – Application Form (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree, Graduate Diploma) and International Prospectus
Alternatively you can contact PBC and we will send you an information pack which includes the application form within the prospectus.
Applications to study full-time can be received at any time up to the beginning of the relevant semester. The first semester begins in February and the second in July.
Your application must consist of the following:
The application form (section A) with each question carefully and prayerfully answered.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or passport or permanent resident visa.
- 3 recent passport photos of yourself.
- Academic transcripts (certified copies)
- A page or two of your testimony telling how you became a Christian, and why you believe that the Lord would have you train for Christian life and service at PBC.
- 3 references – 1 from your Pastor/Church Leader and 2 others.
Please also consider the Student Code of Conduct and the general academic requirements for studying at Perth Bible College.
When your application is complete, please mail it to:
Dean of Students
Perth Bible College
1 College Court, Karrinyup, WA, 6018
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Perth Bible College welcomes students from all over the world. It is recommended that all overseas students read the International Students page for more information on studying at Perth Bible College.
Full-time International students
To apply for full-time study at PBC, download either the Undergraduate International Student Application Form, Postgraduate Masters Application Form, Vocational International Student Application Form, or alternatively contact PBC and we will send you an information pack which includes the Prospectus.
We recommend that, prior to sending us your application, you contact the Australian Immigration authorities, find out how to apply for a student visa, and determine what the specific visa requirements are and whether you can meet them.
Be aware that it could take up to 12 weeks to complete visa procedures once you have been accepted to study at PBC so you should begin your application well before when you intend to begin your studies.
Full details of the Application Procedure and the Acceptance Procedure are contained within the Prospectus.
Part-Time International students
We advise all Australian non-citizens not on a student visa to contact the Australian Immigration authorities to ensure undertaking part-time studies at PBC does not breach any requirements or restrictions of your current visa.
To apply for part-time, external or audit studies at PBC either download the Vocational, Australian, or SCD Masters application form or alternatively you can contact PBC.