To apply for study in an accredited course at PBC
Download the Postgraduate Studies: Graduate Diploma Application Form or you can contact PBC and we will send you an information pack which includes the application form within the prospectus.
Applications to study full-time can be received at any time up to the beginning of the relevant semester. The first semester begins in February and the second in July.
Your application must consist of the following:
The application form (section A) with each question carefully and prayerfully answered.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or passport or permanent resident visa.
- 2 recent passport photos of yourself.
- Academic transcripts (certified copies)
- A page or two of your testimony telling how you became a Christian, and why you believe that the Lord would have you train for Christian life and service at PBC.
- 3 references – 1 from your Pastor/Church Leader and 2 others.
Please also consider the Student Code of Conduct and the general academic requirements for studying at Perth Bible College.
When your application is complete, please mail it to:
Dean of Students
Perth Bible College
1 College Court, Karrinyup, WA, 6018
or email it to email@example.com.
To apply for study in an SCD accredited course on the PBC campus
Follow the application process on https://www.ccs.edu.au/online-enrolment/postgrad-application.