Often students feel that unless they have saved a lot of money before coming to college, they will not be able to afford the studies. Perth Bible College, while maintaining its reputation as a leading Christian educational institution, is, nevertheless, able to provide students with affordable training. Furthermore, PBC is an approved Higher Education Provider. This means that all Australian students may be eligible for the following assistance:
- Youth Allowance & Austudy Assistance—An allowance to help with living expenses for full-time students. This is applicable to all under-graduate courses.
- FEE-HELP & VET FEE-HELP— A government funded loan scheme which covers tuition fees for all of our accredited Higher Education courses.
All full-time students are eligible to apply for a work contract. Work contracts enable students to subsidise their fees in exchange for performing certain cleaning, library, or maintenance duties around the campus.
FEE-HELPis a student loan scheme for which you may be eligible. To find out if you qualify visit: http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/.
For more detailed information please download the FEE-HELP Information Booklet.
Please take further note of the following important information before you proceed with an application:
- The income threshold level for compulsory repayment
- There is a limit to how much you can borrow. Find out more…
- There is a loan fee applicable to FEE-HELP. Find out more…
A “FEE-HELP Request for Assistance form” is available from the PBC reception. Perth Bible College will assist you with an application.