Perth Bible College seeks to appoint a full-time Senior Academic with a proven academic teaching and research record for Missions and theological studies from June 2022. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of either Greek of Hebrew and cross-cultural educational experience. As part of our possible expansion in delivering online courses, we are seeking someone who can communicate effectively in a language other than English and who shares our passion for combining high academic standards with a focus on practical Christian Ministry. PBC promotes a generous evangelical doctrine.
- Enrol and advise students on their courses
- Coordinate benchmarking activities
- Prepare documents and reports for Academic Council
- Develop unit plans in line with the unit outlines to meet specified course and graduate outcomes.
- Lecture as required on undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Mark students work and advise them of possible improvements.
- Be research active
- Present papers and attend seminars both locally and overseas
- Develop online lectures for flexible learning
- Work with Academic Dean to expand PBC’s training to different parts of the world
- Organise and facilitate the weekly PD meetings of the faculty.
- Participate in the Teaching and Learning Committee
- Attend and participate in faculty meetings
- Communicate theological insights on a popular level via the PBC website and other publications
- Participate in the Research Institute
- Participate in the ongoing critical review of the course curricula
- Engage in the spiritual formation of students outside of the formal lecture setting as required
- Compliance work for TEQSA
$80,000 to $89,999
To apply, click here.