Perth Bible College is excited to offer a brand-new scholarship for eligible international students.
This scholarship will include 25% off the total course fee (enrolment fee and application fee not included) and an additional 10% off PBC campus accommodation. You can view accommodation costs here.
The international scholarship supports PBC’s vision to equip men and women from across the world to think deeply about God’s Word and to serve the church and the world with integrity. This vision is achieved by bringing students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and cultures together to explore the riches of the gospel within a generous evangelical framework as set out in PBC’s statement of faith.
The International Scholarship is aimed to provide an opportunity for people who are already active in Christian ministry and who feel a need to become better equipped in theology and ministry practice, and to join students coming from multiple cultures and denominations to explore God’s Word together. Candidates should furnish a testimonial from their church leadership recommending them for this scholarship.
To apply, please email the College Administrator, Mrs Kari Minetto ([email protected]) and outline how you intend to implement your ministry education into your Christian life and ministry after graduation, as well as the testimonial from your church leadership.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicant must be an overseas student on a subclass 500 visa
2. Must enrol full-time in either the PBC Diploma of Ministry, Advanced Diploma of Ministry, Bachelor of Ministry or Graduate Diploma of Ministry
3. This scholarship will be held for the duration of the course. No extensions are possible. Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree prior to the commencement of the award will be deducted from the maximum tenure of the award.
4. A student is expected to commence the Scholarship by the census date of their commencing intake, and during the year the Scholarship is awarded. If a student has commenced their studies, the scholarship may commence no earlier than the day it is awarded.
5. Recipients of the Scholarship must enrol in their offered course by the census date of their course intake. The College reserves the right to withdraw the Scholarship offer if the recipient fails to gain an appropriate student visa or is unable to enrol at the College by census date.
6. The Scholarships will be terminated on resignation or withdrawal of the student, or at the end of the award, or if the scholarship holder becomes an Australian Permanent Resident, whichever occurs first. The Scholarships may be terminated before this time if after due enquiry the College concludes that a student has not carried out the course of study with competence and diligence or in accordance with the offer of the Scholarship, or fails to maintain satisfactory progress, or has committed serious misconduct.
7. The College reserves the right to reassess a student’s scholarship entitlements if it believes the student has provided false or misleading information in relation to their application for admission or the scholarship award.